Modes of action
What is different between Eleotin® and other diabetes remedies?
Eleotin® is a new herbal combination treatment of Type II diabetes, also known as non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM). Eleotin® comprises several medicinal plants proved effective in reducing blood glucose levels in diabetic animals. Eleotin® also proved effective in restoring general health of diabetic patients. The possible mechanism of action of the composition involves a combination of
1) Increased expression of insulin receptors in hepatocytes and skeletal muscles,
2) Increased insulin secretion in pancreatic ß-cells,
3) Inhibition of alpha-glucohydrolase activity,
4) Increase in the levels of the GLUT (glucose transporter) 2 protein in pancreatic ß-cells.
Eleotin® also proved effective in reducing blood glucose levels and restoring the general health of diabetic humans.
Therapeutic implications of the above findings are:
1) Eleotin® seems to be a strong candidate for both a short-term and long-term treatment of NIDDM.
2) Eleotin® is safe for a long-term use due to its non-toxicity and combination approach.
3) Eleotin® seems to provide safeguards against occasional hypoglycemia.
4) Eleotin® seems to be not only compatible with but also supportive of other diabetes related treatment such as insulin injection and oral hypoglycemic agents.
5) Eleotin® does not seem to develop any resistance with long-term usage.
Eleotin®, however, does provide many positive side effects. In addition to controlling your blood glucose levels, users have reported many other positive benefits. For example, they have indicated the following: improved general health and energy, more peaceful and comfortable sleep, less frequent urination, improved sexual energy, better skin condition, improved vision…etc.
Evaluation from professional organizations in the world
Moreover, several cases of the improvement and/or actual reversal of advanced retinopathy (some of which had culminated in recent blindness), plus significant repair of diabetic induced stroke has been observed. Australian scientists, who independently examined Eleotin’s effects in Australia, comment “In 1921 Canada captured world headlines in diabetic research when Drs. Banting and McLeod of the University of Toronto received Nobel Prize for the first isolation of insulin. This time the news is even better.”
All over the world, Eleotin® has been making headline news. The Chinese Diabetic Association calls it the “ideal cure”. The Korean Diabetic Association called it a “breakthrough cure.” With hardly any advertisement, 300,000 users worldwide have used Eleotin®.
Until recently, general skepticism about herbal treatments prevailed in North America. Many believed that anything herbal was not really scientific – but not anymore. Herbal treatments are now an established science. Even though most physicians receive little training or exposure to herbal remedies, thousands of medical doctors have been very open-minded to herbal treatments like Eleotin®.
As for pharmaceutical companies, there have been offers of distributorship from the largest pharmaceutical company in China, the largest pharmaceutical company in Korea, and the second largest pharmaceutical company in Taiwan. You have also read about how one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe once offered a buyout. They put a quite sizable amount of money on the table, but it was refused by Dr. Kim. His hesitation was based on his concern that they were trying to buy out this technology and shelve it because it was in direct competition with their own pharmaceutical drugs. This method of business is called predatory acquisition.